September 6, 2020
- Gail Woodlee has two more chemotherapy treatments, one this month and the last on Oct. 7th. Three or four weeks of daily radiation treatments will begin four to six weeks after the last chemotherapy treatment. Hopefully all treatments will be finished by the end of December. Again Gail and family appreciate the outpouring of prayers. Gail was released from UT hospital on Sep. 10, 2020.
- Keep praying for Jackson. Doing better just ask for prayers.
- Darlene Frogg’s brother Tyler Townsend had triple by pass surgery at Monday and is doing good.
- Steve Higginbotham(Karns CoC preacher) has stage 4 cancer.
- Faylene is having knee replacement on Sep. 16th. She is having some heart issues and has to do a stress test this week. At 6:30 this morning she was having heart issues and Deena is with her at the ER.
- David Carrington the son of form member Edna Carrington is on Hospice in Oak Ridge.
To Church Family,
Thanks to everyone that has sent me cards of encouragement during my absence.
Dear Kingston Church Family,
Thank you all for the kind words while Nash is deployed. They have been greatly appreciated.
Stay healthy and Safe,
Bri & Nash Scalf