Student Minister Search
The Kingston Church of Christ is looking for a Student Minister who has a passion for leading students and their families closer to Christ. We are a growing church in the hills of East Tennessee. Over the past two years, we have seen a steady growth in our young families, and there is excellent potentials to continue to grow this group through the efforts of our student ministry. If you are interested in this ministry, please send your...
2. Video of you teaching
to the Kingston Church of Chirst
303 N. Kentucky Street
Kingston, TN 37763
or to the preaching mnister at email@example.com.
If you have any questions please contact the church office 865-376-9230
or Matthew 931-743-0318.
- Develop and lead programs according to the church vision.
A. Create outreach programs, activities and events.
B. Plan spiritual growth programs, activities and events that include opportunities for students to worship, fellowship with each other, learn Biblical truths and apply them to their lives.
C. Plan programs, activities or events, developing students who want to reach out and serve others, impacting them with the love of Christ.
2. Recruit and train leaders who help with the student ministry.
A. Meet regularly with your volunteers and parents.
B. Build your team with constant training and equipping.
3. Build relationships with youth.
A. Meet regularly with youth from the youth group outside of church setting.
B. Seek out opportunities to be involved with students on campus, at sporting events or in the community.
4. Build and maintain quality relationships with parents.
A. Clearly share our vision with parents so they understand the purpose of the ministry.
B. Create avenues of consistent contact.
C. Become aware of the needs of parents.
5. Set and oversee the youth ministry budget
KYG KIDS Ministry
- Develop an upper Elementary Ministry consisting of students in the third through fifth grade and oversee the Lower Elementary Ministry in connection with the Childrens Education Director.
- Plan events for Upper Elementary students with the same spiritual and fellowship focus as seen in our youth group events.
- Teach an upper elementary class one quarter of the year.
- Work with the Children’s Education Director in development of Children’s Church and VBS.
- Attend staff and elders meetings.
- Keep a balanced office schedule that allows opportunities to interact with youth on their schedule.
- Preach when needed.
- Meet quarterly with youth elder and deacon to report on your goals, accomplishments, prayers and praises.