July 1951 – At a tent meeting near the city school grounds, a decision was made to begin holding regular meetings in the city of Kingston.
September 1951 – First worship service was held at the American Legion Hall in Kingston with forty people in attendance.
March 1952 – The Hartselle property on North Kentucky Street was purchased for a permanent building.
April 1952 – Carson Burroughs preached his first sermon as minister.
July 1952 – An existing building on the Hartselle property was converted into one large auditorium and four classrooms for services.
June 1955 – A new building with a seating capacity of 356 was completed.
June 1960 – The Kingston Church was formally organized with the appointment of elders and deacons.
January 1961 – A new annex was built that added seven classrooms and office space.
October 1963 – Construction of Dogwood Manor, a residence for the minister, was completed.
May 1971 – A tri-level annex was completed that added nine additional classrooms, offices for the minister and secretary, a library, and facilities for clothing and food pantries.
1977 – The church started a Thursday Bible School each Thursday morning for pre-kindergarten children from the church and the community.
August 1978 – The congregation started broadcasting the morning worship service on Kingston's new radio station, WTNR, from 11:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
December 1982 – An expansion to the existing auditorium was completed that increased the seating capacity to the existing level of 400.
June 1988 – Hired a summer intern for youth ministry.
1990 – Completion of the Multi-Purpose Family Center and hired a full time youth minister.
November 1994 – First Annual Harvest Sunday - The congregation has a food drive to stock the Food Pantry and a special contribution which has been allotted by the Eldership for specific causes. The congregation also enjoys a traditional Thanksgiving meal and time of fellowship.
Summer of 2013 – The Kingston Church auditorium was completely remodeled. Including new pews, new flooring, updated stage area, and fresh paint.
Fall and Winter of 2015 – The Kingston Church began a complete renovation plan for the entire building. Including the relocation of classrooms and offices.
Summer and Fall of 2016 – The Kingston Church launched a renovation plan for the Family Center Building and Property.
November 2017 – The 5.22 acres and church building structure at 1204 S. Kentucky St. were deeded to the Kingston Church of Christ by the Roane Church of Christ Trustees.
1951 – Jack Johnson
1952 - 1955 – Carson Burroughs
1955 - 1957 – Buford Holt
1958 - 1961 – William Potts
1961 - 1965 – Raleigh Wooten
1966 - 1968 – J.O. Jones
1969 - 1984 – Lexie B. Ray
1985 - 1996 – Danny Nunn
1996 - 2003 – Doug Hall
2003 - 2008 – David Lasater
2009 - 2015 – Jeff Brown
Summer 1988 – Tom Tackett
Summer 1990 – Lee Skelton
1991 - 1992 – Keith Peterson
1993 - 1995 – David Kline
1996 - 1998 – Danny Nunn
2002 - 2003 – Randy Steele
2005 - 2008 – Matt Tignor
2009 - 2011 – Neil Honey
2011 - 2018 – Michael Rector
1993 - 1994 - Paul Cooke